The Fitness Audio® 16 Channel UHF Wireless System features a Beltpack Transmitter made for fitness instructors. It is a simply made case - no hinges or flaps, no external antennas to get broken off and only one On/Off switch.
It is 9V Battery powered and the circuit board inside is protected from sweat damage by a coating of an Australian designed corrosion inhibiting laquer. We also deliver it with a dab of our Fitness Audio® eGloop electrical grease in the panel plug and on the battery tags to prevent corrosion for 2 years or more.
This is the best you can get for handling the sweat! We recommend that it be used by instructors in one of our Aeromic waist worn pouchbelts or arm pouches.
- 16 channel frequency agile UHF system with colour blocked channel groupings
- Recessed Dial frequency adjustment control - so channels don’t get changed in a panic!
- No external antenna on the transmitter pack - eliminates crackling from bad antenna wires
- Coated transmitter circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Single ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Rugged T4 connector on the transmitter pack - single action keyway with locking button. Easy in, easy out - no twisting to release the headset. This has proven to be the best connector for fitness - maintains contact even under lateral torqueing from floor exercise routines
- Tone coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and ‘on/off’ pop noise and the need for ‘mute’
- Rack mount and front mount antenna extension kits are available